The following specifications are recommended for efficient operation of your GaBi products.
GaBi ts and GaBi DfX
- PC > 3.5 GHz (Single Core) or PC > 2 .0 GHz (Dual Core or higher)
- 4 GB main memory (RAM) (8 GB recommended)
- 1000 MB free hard disk storage (the actual hard disk storage space required depends on the size of your databases).
- Screen resolution 1024x768 pixels or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 64 Bit operating systems recommended
- Internet connection for software download, activation and direct access to online updates for software and databases.
If you are using a Mac, you can run GaBi products through a Windows emulator or via a parallel platform.
- You can access GaBi Envision with a standard web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 or later versions).
- Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed to run GaBi Envision.
- Please enable pop-ups in your browser for your Envision site to allow pop-ups.